3-Week Class @ The Den Meditation Sponsored by CompassionLA
Free Talk: May 3rd @ The DEN
Join us for a FREE one hour talk to learn more in advance of the 3-week Series: Self-Compassion for Parents led by Kathryn Chaya Lubow, which commences the following week May 10th through May 24th.
3-Week Series starts May 10th
DATE: Wednesdays May 10th – Wed May 24th
TIME: 10:30am -12pm
LOCATION: 360 La Brea Ave
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a “How to Parent” class… It’s a “How to optimally meet the difficulties and struggles that are inherent in parenting” class. And this class is for adults only.
Some of the topics we will explore:
- How to cultivate kindness and compassion towards yourself and your children
- How to manage caregiver fatigue
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life-even on the playground!
- Exploring how you were parented and how it influences your own parenting style
- The science of self-regulation, self-compassion, the parent and child brain
- Identifying your triggers as well as learning tools for how to keep your cool with your kids